My Sister ❤️
Sisters are a blessing for everyone in this world. Many of us have sisters whom we love unconditionally. She is an amazing human being in my life. It’s impossible to complete writing about her in a few words. One of the cutest things about her and me, we always keep fighting. She is older than me, but being the youngest, I win the fight always. But we never hit each other. We both love to talk and spending time with each other.
Another reason is her amazing studyingskills. She is a very good student. I want to be a good student like her andwant to perform well in every stage of my life. My parents are happy with her helpful mentality. Not only in the family, but she is helpful in college too. Her name is Chathumini; she is a student at Colombo Campus. She is studed Chemistry for four years. After completing university, she will be studying as a PHD. Now she is in America. We meet her only through phone calls. But we bear it because of the development of her life.I feel really lucky to have my sister.


Comments
Post a Comment